Lot Size1.21 ac
Home Size680 sqft
City of Apache Junction
About Apache Junction, AZ:
Apache Junction is a desert community located at the base of the famous Superstition Mountains, approximately 35 miles east of Phoenix on Highway 60 (Superstition Freeway). Named for its spot at the junction of the Apache Trail and US Highway 60. The City of Apache Junction enjoys approximately 295 days of sunshine a year.
Apache Junction is known for its many attractions along the Apache Trail and beyond—from hiking, biking, golf to horseback riding and water sports, Apache Junction has a lot to offer its visitors and residents alike. The views of the majestic Superstition Mountains alone makes a visit worth the journey.
Popular Home Search & Other Links for Apache Junction, AZ:
- Single Story Homes in Apache Junction, AZ
- Homes with a Pool in Apache Junction
- Condos in Apache Junction
- Apache Junction Homes with Land
- Apache Junction Homes that are under $150,o00
- Apache Junction, AZ Home listed for less than $250,000
- Apache Junction Homes for less than $350,000
- Apache Junction Demographic Research
What is available in Apache Junction, AZ Right Now:
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 4/1/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Apache Junction, AZ Schools
[schoolsearch city=”Apache Junction” state=”AZ” groupby=”gradelevel” output=”table”]